Thursday, July 11, 2013

My new life does deserve its own blog post.

Never thought that I would work for our national oil and gas company. It sounded too good to be true anyway, but it happened. After few months of waiting, countless sleepless nights and moments of despair, I am a woman in yellow.

Instead of moving to a bigger city, I went backward. Instead of living the corporate dream, I have been doing things I thought I couldn't and wouldn't. All these do frustrate me at one point or another, but that is life - give and take. I choose to focus on the big picture and the money. In fact, I am gonna confess that I prefer working over studying. I am not gonna lie.. money makes my world go round.

My new life couldn't be anymore simple and routine. I am certain that one day I will look back with great nostalgia.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your job, dear. Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Madam Hana! Was confirmed as permanent staff last month :)

    ReplyDelete