Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bencinyer mek nangga muka juniors yang sesat, particularly at the library, CAIS.

For the past three years I have been using CAIS, it has always been tidy to a certain extent. Books are always arranged on their respective shelves which enabled people to search for them easily. Now, it is so messy that the books are no longer at where they should be. Some people are too much of a lazy ass that after using them, they never returned the books to the original shelves. Instead, they just left the books on the table. How am I supposed to find the books I want when only god knows where they are placed? This drives a book lover with OCD very angry.

Also, they rob me of my favourite place. A place where I concentrate to do my works thanks to its serenity is now gone.


1 comment:

  1. i resort to borrowing carel rooms for the first time ever

    ReplyDelete